How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number: If we want to to send any text message on WhatsApp to anyone, then first we have to save their number in our contact list. But there is trick using which you can send message to anyone on WhatsApp without saving their phone number in your phone. Also you don’t have to download any third party application for this. So, after reading this article, you will be able to send WhatsApp message without saving number to anyone in just one click.
In the recent time, WhatsApp is the most popular and extensively used messaging application. There are more than two billion WhatsApp users around the world. WhatsApp provides us many features like sending/receiving messages, voice calls, video calls, Media & document sharing etc.
But till now, WhatsApp don’t allow us to send message to anyone who are not in your contact list. That means, for sending message to any person, first you have to save their contact number in your phone and after that only you can send message to them.
Also Read: Dual WhatsApp: How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Android Phone
Out there, there are many third party applications available that allows you to send messages on WhatsApp to anyone without adding their phone number in your contact list. But using these third party apps is not recommended as it may compromise your data security and even your WhatsApp account may get banned.
So, here is step by step process of how to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number.
How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number?
The First method that we are explaining will work on both Android and iOS devices. The only thing you need to do is to follow few simple steps on any browser. So, lets see the method.
1. Open any browser on your mobile phone.
2. Now copy and paste or type any one the link in the search bar – https://wa.me/XXXXXXXXXXX, or https://api.whatsapp.com/send?XXXXXXXXXXX.
3. In place of “XXXXXXXXXXX“, you have to enter the mobile number of the person to whom you want to send message with country code. For Example, if the number is 1234567899, then you have to enter as “https://wa.me/+911234567899“, and after that the link becomes https://wa.me/911234567899.
4. Then click enter to open the link.
5. After that, WhatsApp webpage will open with recipient’s phone number and a green button with message “Continue to Chat”.
6. Now, click on the “Continue to Chat” button, and you will be redirected to WhatsApp, if you have already downloaded the app. Otherwise you will see a popup screen with message “Looks like you don’t have WhatsApp installed! Download or use WhatsApp Web”.
7. In that case, first you have to download and install the app or you can access to WhatsApp Web.
8. That’s it, now you will be able to send message without adding people to your contact.
Note: Let us inform you that this chat message will also be end to end encrypted like other WhatsApp chats. Through this process, you will be able to send message to only one user at a time.
Also Read: How To Make WhatsApp Video Call on Computer & Laptop?
How To Send WhatsApp Message To a Non Contact Via Siri Shortcuts?
There is another method using which you can send message to anyone without saving their phone number in your contact list. But this method is only applicable to iPhone or iOS users.
In this method, first you have to download an app called, Siri Shortcuts, which is made by Apple Inc. that works on devices that run on iOS 12 or latest versions.
Follow the below steps to send WhatsApp Message without saving phone number in your mobile Via Siri Shortcuts.
1. Download “Siri Shortcuts” app from the apple store.
2. Now open the app and click on Gallery tab located on the bottom right side. After that, add shortcuts you like and run it once.
Note: Only you have to follow Step 1 and Step 2, if you have never used Siri Shortcuts app before.
Also Read: How To Check iPhone Battery Health? Why Apple Throttles iPhone Performance & How You Can Control It?
3. Then go to Settings > Shortcuts and enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts. This step will allow you to run Siri Shortcuts from anyone, so make sure that you download the shortcuts made by people you trust.
4. After that, click on this Link on your device and tap on Get Shortcut to download it.
5. Then you will be redirected to Siri Shortcuts App. There you have to click on Add Untrusted Shortcut.
6. Now, look for WhatsApp to Non Contact shortcut in the My Shortcuts tab provided. You can run it from here, otherwise click on the 3 dots at the top of the shortcut and then click on Add to Home Screen to create a quick launch shortcut.
7. After this, you will be asked to enter the Recipient’s phone number. Enter the number along with Country Code and then you will be redirected to WhatsApp with a new message screen open.
So these are the methods using which you can easily send WhatsApp message to anyone who are not in your contact list. Let me know in the comment section, which method do you follow to send message to people whose number you have not saved in your phone.
Hope you like this article.
Thanks for Reading!
2 thoughts on “How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number”
Very helpful article