In 2021, the best Video Editing App mean you don’t have to have a powerful computer or laptop to edit your videos. Whether you’re editing social media videos, YouTube videos, commercials, TV shows or movies, or any clips you can do it in your Smartphone or tablets easily.
The best Video Editing App offers you a selection of powerful features and tools which can be done in a Smartphone. And they are far cheaper than desktop video editing software.
In 2021, there’s a large variety of tools and apps in the market, and each offer something different for different purposes and skill levels.
So, we are here to help you choose to between them, and this article covers up the best video editing android apps that are available, both for paid and free, using which you can edit your video clips like professional.
When it comes to Android-only Video Editing App, KineMaster is the best in the world. With KineMaster you can trim video clips and layers precisely at frame-by-frame, add multiple audios & video layers, images, texts, symbols and even velocity edit your clips.
This app also provides you chroma key feature using which you can remove background from your video in just one click.
Apart form this it is packed with advanced features like instant edit previews, precise volume envelope control, colour LUT filters, speed controls, and 3D transitions.
The app is totally free to download, but only limitation is that it adds a watermark to videos, which you can remove by purchasing its subscription plan. You’ll also need a subscription to export at 1080p or 4K.
Also Read: Top 5 YouTube Thumbnail Maker Apps for Mobile
- Multiple layers of videos, audios, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting can be combined.
- Playback multiple videos up to 9 at a time depending on the device and resolution
- 8 different blending options allow video & images to be overlaid creating magical & artistic effect
- Turn time around with the reverse tool making focal shift & in camera transition
- Can export video in 4K quality and 60 FPS
- Provides volume envelop feature
2. CyberLink Power Director
Power Director is a fully featured android Video Editing App that has an easy-to use timeline interface. It has over 30 different effects and transition effects to choose from and add to your video.
Power director offers you a powerful multi track timeline for video editing. It also has video effects, FX editing with drag and drop controls, chroma key editable screen, slo-mo editing, and all the usual transitions and cropping tools.
Using this editor, you can easily create excellent green screen videos. Most of its features are available in the free version, but upgrading to the full version allows you to remove watermark, ads, and even to extract videos in 1080 and 4K resolutions.
- Intuitive Motion Tracking & Dynamic Key frame Controls
- Slow-motion video editor for creating slo-mo video effects.
- Chroma key selector for imparting transparencies in videos and layer effects.
- Mask Designer & Action camera tools
- Take creative control of your content and add a splash of color to your videos with LUT color presets.
- Videos can be exported in 4K with hardware support
- Supports 360-degree footage tools
- Exports up to 4K resolution & 60 FPS
Download Power Director : Andriod
Also Read: Dual WhatsApp- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Android Phone
FilmoraGo is an another remarkable Android Video Editing App. It allows you not only to create a slideshow of your media files such as images, pictures and soundtracks, but also allows you to do some basic editing such as trimming, merging, cropping, rotating videos and add background music or voiceovers to videos.
Also there are many cool special effects available in the App, such as overlay and filter effects, animated text and title effects, motion elements etc.
FilmoraGo offers the broad spectrum of editing tools we’ve become accustomed to on desktop, including reverse play, classic transitions, trimming and cropping, slow or fast motion editing, rotate, flip-over, voice-overs, audio mixing, picture-in-picture (PIP) and color tuning.
FilmoraGo has got some in-app purchases, but most of the fantastic features are available for free. It displays a watermark at the end of the video, but you can remove it with the upgrade.
- Clips can be previewed in real-time.
- Photos and videos can be imported from social media websites
- An extensive collection of templates and effects.
- Audio Equalizer, Audio Separation & Noise Removal
- 4K Resolution Editing Support
- Layer Multiple Video Clips
- Speed Control
- Chroma Key Backgrounds
4. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush enables you to edit any video right from your Android device quickly. The best feature about this app is the automatic video creation capability, i.e., the app can automatically create videos for you with any photos or clips that you choose.
Moreover, you can also create your videos with multiple video editing functions like cutting, trimming, adding transitions, music, filters, effects, etc.
You can sync your video to the beat of your chosen soundtrack and add all the usual finishing touches, like titles and transitions.
It is free to download and does not display any ads. It also has direct video sharing capabilities for sharing videos on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
The biggest hang-up with Premier Rush is that it’s not compatible with every phone on the market.
Also Read: Best Telegram Movie Channels
- Automatic mode for creating videos instantly.
- Created videos can be exported to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Auto Mix feature dynamically balances the background music in videos.
- Multiple video editing functions like cutting, trimming, adding transitions, music, filters, effects, etc.
Download Adobe Premier Rush : Android
5. Video Show
Video Show is undoubtedly one of the best Video Editing App for Android available in the Play Store for free. With a user-friendly interface, Video Show is reliable and easy to use.
Apart from the essential functions that a video editor has, you can also beautify your video by adding text, effects, music and sound effects or perform live dubbing.
There are over 50 different themes available in this app, and you can also reduce the size of your video by compressing it to the desired size.
The videos do not lose any quality while exporting and have no video duration limits.
- 50 elaborate themes to beautify videos, Vlogs, and slideshows
- Blurred background feature
- Options to adjust audio speed and voice enhancement features
- Multiple background music can be added to a video.
- The soundtrack of a video can be converted to mp3.