Battlegrounds Mobile India beta version is finally launched in India after a long awaiting time. Now the players can sign up for early access beta version available in Google Play store. As maximum number of registrations for early access for BGMI have been reached, Krafton has temporarily disabled new registrations. However, many players including popular Gamers and YouTubers got access to the Beta Version.
So, those who have pre registered for Battlegrounds Mobile India or had registered for the testing phase, can download the game in their Android device. Now if you have downloaded and installed Battlegrounds Mobile India, then you may have some unanswered questions revolving in your mind such as Can I recover my old account? How can I access my old account in BGMI? Will Krafton allow us to Transfer Old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Then the answer for the above question is YES. The company is giving you an option to transfer all your old PUBG account data to new Battlegrounds Mobile India. So in this article, we have explained in detail how you can Transfer Old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) easily.
Transfer Old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India (2021)
If you have already downloaded and installed Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android device, the you can follow the below mentioned steps to transfer old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India or to create a new account in BGMI.
Note: Battlegrounds Mobile India only allows you to transfer the account from Facebook or Twitter. If your account was not linked with Facebook or Twitter, please link your account to any of these platforms before migrating. If you are transferring an old PUBG Account, then this will transfer all your data including your inventory, Career results, stats, mission progress, season rewards, etc. But this will not transfer your phone number, in game messages, ranking, in game friends, connections, clan data, etc. However, many players are reporting that their Custom Layout & Sensitivity Data has not been transferred to the new BGMI account. For this you have to Copy or Save your Layout & Sensitivity Codes before you migrate your data to BGMI.
Also Read: Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Date Leaked| BIG Update for PUBG Mobile India Fans
Step 1: Create a New Battlegrounds Mobile India Account
2. Then BGMI will request you to give access to your name and profile picture. Tap on “Continue as <name>” to proceed further.
3. Now you can choose your username and character as per your choice.
Step 2: Migrate Old PUBG Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India
1. After creating and setting up your BGMI account, you will see an “Account Data Transfer” pop-up asking you to confirm if you are from India or not. Click on “Yes” to confirm.
Note: The game will instantly exit if you tap on “No” upon being asked if you are from India or not. So, make sure to click on “Yes” when asked.
Also Read: What New Changes Will Be in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
2. After that a new pop up will open that asks “Do you wish to transfer your data from the prior App to this new account”. Click on “Yes, please continue” to begin the process.
3. In the next step, a new pop will open that will ask for your consent for account transfer. It will warn you that once the migration is completed, all your old PUBG account data will be deleted. Then click on “YES” to confirm your consent.
Note: No account transfer will be possible after 31 December, 2021.
4. After that you will be asked to select the social network account that you had linked with old PUBG Mobile account. Select the required account and click on “OK” to log in to your Facebook/Twitter to begin the migration process.
5. Now enter your Facebook/Twitter account details and log in to your account. After log in, a screen will appear where PUBG Mobile will request for email address access. Tap on “Continue as <name>” button to proceed.
6. After proceeding, you will see a final confirmation screen. Now click “Yes” to confirm transferring your old PUBG Mobile account data to BGMI.
7. On the next step, tap on “Continue”, and now you have successfully transferred your old PUBG Mobile data to new Battlegrounds Mobile India.
8. After completing the above steps, BGMI will redirect you to the login screen where you can log in to start playing the game.
Alternate Method: Transfer Old PUBG Mobile Account to BGMI from Settings
However if you have already created a new account in Battlegrounds Mobile India and skipped the account transfer process, and now you are searching for methods to transfer your old PUBG account data to this newly created BGMI account, then don’t worry. Here is the solution.
1. Go to your BGMI lobby screen and tap on the upwards arrow icon at the bottom right corner.
2. Then, click on “Settings” from the slide-out menu.
3. Under “Basic” in the settings menu, you will find the “Account Transfer” option at the top.
4. Now, click on the “Account Transfer” button and follow the steps explained above.
So that’s it! Now you have successfully transferred your old PUBG mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Traverse 1.4 global version update| APK download link for Android devices
How To Transfer PUBG Account Linked To Gmail or Google Play Games to BGMI
It is to inform you that Battlegrounds Mobile India only allows data transfer from PUBG Mobile account which is linked with Facebook/Twitter. However there is no option provide to transfer the data from PUBG account that is linked with Gmail or Google play games.
But don’t worry, here is a trick to do that.
1. Login to your PUBG Mobile account by using any VPN.
2. Then link your PUBG Mobile account with Twitter or Facebook ID.
3. After your PUGB Mobile account is linked with Twitter/Facebook, open your Battlegrounds Mobile India account that you created.
4. Now go to your BGMI lobby screen and tap on the upwards arrow icon at the bottom right corner and click on “Settings” from the slide-out menu.
5. Under “Basic” in the settings menu, you will find the “Account Transfer” option at the top. Click on the “Account Transfer” button and follow the steps explained above.
Data That Will Be Transfer From Old Account to BGMI
From log-in credentials including nickname, basic info to Inventory, here is a glimpse of all the information that can be transferred from old PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India account.
Login info such as Nickname, Character ID
Basic Info like Avatar, Avatar Frame, Title, Name Tag, Flag information, User level, Evo level, Basic info setting (Role, My Tags, Signature)
Season Stats like Tier Points, Season rewards and mission progress
Ban status and period of ban
Achievements like Achievement Points, Progress, Icons, Achievement Rewards claim status
Emote equipped in Cheer Park
All in-game currency including UC, silver fragments, UC discount vouchers, etc.
Inventories such as Outfits, Backpacks, Weapon skins, Vehicle skins, Loadout skins, Upgradable weapon
Special characters like Sara, Carlo, Andy, Character voice
RP PASS info like RP purchase, level, points, RP theme set, RP level reward, etc.
Remaining Room cards
Mission info like Daily Mission data, Progress Missions, RP mission progress, etc.
Data That Can’t Be Transfer From Old Account to BGMI
If you are going to transfer data from old account to BGMI account, the note that not all the data can be transferred to BGMI account. Here is the list of data that can’t be transferred.
Log-in info like Phone number, email linking information
In-game mail like Messages and attached items in the in-game mailbox
Friends data such as Platform Friends, In-game Friends, Partner, Connection
Saved screen Layout & Sensitivity settings
Detailed Popularity information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can we Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Yes, Krafton gives you an option to transfer all you game data from old PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Q2. Can we get old account in battleground Mobile India?
Yes, after transferring all your game data to BGMI account, you new BGMI account will be like that of old PUBG account that will have all the inventories, skins, outfits, basic info, tier points, achievements, UCs etc.
Q3. How to transfer google play games account to BGMI?
1. Login to your PUBG Mobile account by using a VPN, then link your account with Twitter or Facebook.
2. After PUGB account is linked to Twitter/Facebook, open BGMI
3. Navigate to the data transfer menu present in Settings>Basic and migrate your data by logging in through your Twitter/Facebook account
Q4. Can we Play BGMI with Global Players?
Battlegrounds Mobile India allows players to switch servers, that means you can still play the game with players around the globe having different versions.
Q5. Can we Transfer PUBG Mobile KD to BGMI?
No, you cannot transfer PUBG Mobile KD to BGMI.